I want to build a wall in breeze blocks of 6m long and 1.5 m. I wanted to know the depth of foundation I need? And what to put as scrap in?
The depth of the foundations must correspond to an area of frost-free earth that depends on the regions but also on the height of your wall. The width must be at least 40 cm and the height of 50 cm.
Pour a first lightweight concrete base 5 cm, then let dry a day. Scrap the foundations with flat soles diameters 35.
Then pour the foundations and let dry a good week before mounting your wall.
Consult our sheet Stone wall.
On the same topic
- Questions answers
- Block or hollow brick for construction
- Insulation inside walls in blocks
- DIY tips
- Masonry in insulating blocks (Calimur C20)
- Concrete block with thin joint
- Construction of a concrete block wall (breeze block)
This may interest you