I have a house on the coast of Morbihan. The cover is in slate fibro, aged 30 years. It is still in good condition but the color has passed. Is it better to have my roof painted or a tinted water repellent? Is there one of these 2 solutions with disadvantages compared to the other? I am told a cost of about 20 to 25 € per m2, does this seem correct to you?
The price seems correct and I will opt for a suitable painting.
On the same topic
- Fiber cement slates Artoit from ETERNIT
- Vertigo fiber cement slates from ETERNIT
- Fiber-cement slates Pommay from ETERNIT
- Orchester fiber cement slates from ETERNIT
- Kergoat fiber cement slates from ETERNIT
This may interest you