How to create original cupboard doors? Should we opt for OSB or aluminum sheet like rice grain?
To make closet doors, everything depends on the aesthetics sought. of the OSB doors will be original and easy to work. But we must like the "raw" effect of this type of chipboard oriented in all directions on the surface. of the aluminum doors will bring a more industrial aspect, more "cold", more "technical". It is also a more difficult material to work than wood.
The simplest solution would consist of manufacturing the doors with OSB and covering them with aluminum foil.
On the same topic
- DIY videos
- Sliding cupboard door: standard or made-to-measure?
- DIY tips
- How to cut wood?
- Wood and wood-based panels
- How to make a storage cabinet?
- How to make a wall unit?
- How to make a modular wall unit?
- Questions answers
- What paint to use for a wood particleboard cabinet?
- Cupboard under a staircase
- Fit a closet / wardrobe
This may interest you