The painting of a baby park is flaking. What product can I use to repaint it without putting the child at risk?
If the old paint is flaking, it is essential to start by completely stripping the park.
Preferably use a heat gun rather than chemical cleaner (except rinse thoroughly with clean water). Then sand all the wood. Then use a painting Acrylic or vinyl eco-label, even a food paint.
On the same topic
- DIY tips
- Waterborne paints: vinyl, acrylic and alkyd
- How to strip a paint on wood
- Painting, preparation
- Stripping of paints
- Questions answers
- Can we repaint on a recent painting?
- How to paint a piece of furniture?
- How to repaint on old glycerol paintings?
- WHAT PAINT TO USE TO PAINT WITHOUT RISK A BABY BED?
This may interest you