can you tell me how will apply the VAT rate on the new and the renovation from 01.2014
Nothing can be guaranteed before the finance law is passed (31/12/2014) and it is promulgated. A budget collective can then, then, change things.
As far as we know, the rates should be as follows:
- 20% (normal rate) on new construction work, extensions, expansions and all work on houses built since less than 2 years.
- 10% (reduced rate) on improvements in the houses of more than 2 years.
- 5,5% (a time announced at 5%) on the works ofenergy improvements in housing (falling under the tax credit) and induced work, on homes over 2 years.
On the same topic
- Questions answers
- What VAT rate for the insulation of a roof terrace?
- What VAT rate for an extension of 20 m2?
- What VAT rate for improvement work?
- New VAT rate as of 1 January 2014 for energy renovation
- Is there an official website for decreases in tax credits?
- Eco-loan zero rate
This may interest you