Adhesive floor slabs have small differences in size. Why? What can be done to remedy this defect?
It is not normal that some of your slabs are not all the same size. If so, the supplier must you replace them.
However, it may happen that these variations are related to a problem of room temperature and product dilation. You must indeed unpack all your slabs at one time in the room where they are to be installed, at least 24 hours before installation, so that they stabilize.
On the same topic
- Questions answers
- Install self-adhesive PVC strips on a screed
- Can PVC slabs be placed on a deformed floor?
- How to lay PVC blades on cracked ground?
- Adhesive or clip-on floorboards?
- Self-adhesive PVC blades on vitrified floor
- DIY tips
- Lay PVC slabs
- Cork slabs
This may interest you