Connecting a raclette appliance or an electric paella pan will blow the RCD. Yet this one is 20 A. The problem is recent. Where can it come from? Should I change the circuit breaker?
It is possible that the problem comes from the plug or electric cable which feeds this catch.
It can also be a lack of insulation of one of the driverswhich would cause a "leak" at ground level that would trigger the differential.
The differential may also be involved, but it is more rare.
The best would be have the installation tested by an electrician.
On the same topic
- Questions answers
- What intensity of differential switch to choose?
- Why is the main breaker jumping?
- Why are the pellets jumping in an old building?
- Appliance that blew the sinkers
- DIY tips
- Install a pre-equipped electrical panel
- Rules for installing electricity
This may interest you