Can there be condensation on an electric water heater Chaffoteaux and Maury of 300 liters? If not, how do you explain a flow of water at the bottom of a hot water tank? Water seeps through the screws of the electrical connection hood...
A seepage of water at the bottom of an electric hot water tank is not no good sign.
If the water heater is old, it is likely that the seepage comes from a leakage of the tank and that he must be soon replaced.
If it is recent, it is possible that the flange seal that holds the electrical resistance either loose or defective.
A plumber will easily diagnose the failure and remedy or propose a replacement to the identical.
On the same topic
- Questions answers
- The safety group of a water heater in 5 questions
- How to choose a storage water heater?
- Water lift of the washing machine
- How to replace a water heater cheaply?
- How to change an electric cumulus for hot water?
- Pressure drop problem on a water heater after replacement
- DIY tips
- How to maintain and repair an electric water heater?
- How to have hot water
- Installation of a small electric water heater
This may interest you