The Content Of The Article:

I have already used mohair pads to paint walls and doors. I would just like to know in which DIY stores I could find this product? At one time, it was sold by teleshopping on TF1...

After becoming almost untraceable, the lacquer pads reappear in some DIY stores. You can find mohair pads now called "tampons applicators" at Leroy Merlin or at Castorama.
The STAMP PRINTS sheet on the site shows you how to use them.

On the same topic

  • DIY tips
    • How to make stamps for tissue prints?
    • Buffer varnish

This may interest you

Video Instruction: Tommy Walsh demonstrates the Paint Pad Pro