The Content Of The Article:

I read all the questions and answers about dry screed and would like to know where to find Vermaspha, Placoforme or CTBH? Can you tell me where to buy and a price per m2?

For the Placoforme, you can find the distributor closest to your home.

Vermaspha can be found in some DIY supermarkets (Leroy-Merlin for example), otherwise you can find it at EFISOL.

As for the CTBH (moisture resistant particle board) it is found in any large DIY surface with a wood radius.

This may interest you

Video Instruction: Comment isoler phoniquement un sol avec RIGIDUR® sol ?