The Content Of The Article:

I need to replace my windows, insulate the interior walls on unheated premises, insulate the ceiling of my cellar and install a VMC (bunch of works). I take advantage of ANAH aid is not taxable. For this work, should I take a property damage insurance for more security if problems later?

The property damage insurance is mandatory (although without penalty if you do not subscribe) for the work covered by the decennial insurance, as far as you are concerned windows and insulation only. I can not advise you to subscribe, before the start of work.

On the same topic

  • Questions answers
    • Solve a condensation problem with aluminum windows
    • What guarantees when replacing doors and windows?
    • Does damage insurance-works cover moisture?
    • What solution to a tiling problem cracked after 4 years by damage insurance (DO)?

This may interest you

Video Instruction: How to Prevent your Windows from Fogging Up