• The AEV ranking evaluates the joinery according to their air permeability (A, indexed from 1 to 4), their waterproofness (E, 1 to 9) and their resistance to wind (V, 1 to 4). Example: A4 E7 V3.
NF and CSTBat
• Marking NF / CSTBat guarantees the quality of the windows and their conformity to the minimum level of AEV classification.
• The label Acotherm concerns windows classified AEV and having sound insulation properties (AC, 1 to 4) and thermal (Th, 6 to 11) reinforced.
• The label Cekal assesses the thermal and acoustic performance of glazing (insulation and laminates). It controls the quality of double glazing guaranteed ten years.
• The label Qualimarine attests to the resistance of aluminum profiles to corrosion in the salt environment.
• The Qualicoat label guarantees the maintenance of powder coated paints for aluminum profiles.